@Indian Defence -- #Aerospace Company Fans 2977169 and 28261 are talking about this page http://indiandefence.com/ Indian Defence is one stop place for Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy updates. Jai Hind!!
@SpaceX -- #Local Business Fans 2027211 and 77680 are talking about this page http://www.spacex.com/ SpaceX designs, manufactures and launches the world’s most advanced rockets and spacecraft.
@Airbus Careers -- #Aerospace Company Fans 207528 and 21256 are talking about this page http://www.jobs.airbusgroup.com Welcome to Airbus Careers. This page is a way for you to get in touch with us. About this page:
Information about our career opportunities, news about our events, highlights about our employees behind innovations and products, there is a lot that we would like to share with you.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2015, it generated revenues of €64.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 136,600. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other’s expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Please be aware that this is a public and professional platform. We endeavour to maintain our postings and content on this page to comply with our standards, which prohibit content that:
- is abusive, defamatory, threatening or offensive
- is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- violates the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity or other intellectual property right of another
- contains or links to any virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other form of malware or harmful code
- contains the personal information of others, such as names, addresses and telephone numbers
- violates any law or regulation
We expect users not to post content that violates our standards. We cannot monitor postings or discussions in advance, but we reserve the right to remove any posting that does not comply with our standards.
Airbus Group respects your privacy. When you join us on our page we won’t have access to your personal information. However, please keep in mind that the comments you post here are public information and can be viewed by all visitors.
[EN] Legal - http://www.airbusgroup.com/int/en/toolbox/imprint.html
@الجيش العراقي السابق Army of Iraq -- #Government Organization Fans 185436 and 4434 are talking about this page https://www.facebook.com/Armyofiraq صفحة وثائقية مختصة بنشر كل ما يخص الجيش العراقي تحيه الى كل جندي وضابط صف ونائب ضابط وضابط خدم في الجيش العراقي الباسل وقدم روحه ودمه وعرقه وجهده في سبيل الوطن وتحمل الاهوال والصعوبات وترك الاهل والاحباب وافترشوا الارض وغالبوا النوم في سبيل هذا الوطن العزيز لكل الشهداء والجرحى والمعوقين ننحني اجلالا وتكريما واحتراما والى كل العراقيات اللواتي وقفن خلف الرجال وشدوا على ازرهم دفاعا عن الوطن ولكل الشرفاء الذين لم ينسوا مواقف هذا الجيش الباسل الوطنيه والقوميه وتحيه الى قادة الجيش الذين غادرونا والذين هم بيننا تحية عز واحترام وتكبير . نحن مجموعة من أبناء القوات المسلحة العراقية و أبناء العراق , نختص بتوثيق تاريخ القوات المسلحة العراقية بكل الأزمنة , و نشر كل ما يخص الجيش العراقي البآسل من بطولات و قادة و معارك و حقائق للتاريخ ...
@Safran -- #Airline Industry Service Fans 150260 and 7009 are talking about this page http://safran-group.com Safran is an international high-technology group and tier-1 supplier of systems and equipment in the Aerospace and Defense markets. Working independently or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. The Group invests heavily in Research & Development to meet the requirements of changing markets, including expenditures of more than 2 billion euros in 2015. Safran is listed on Euronext Paris and is part of the CAC40 index, as well as the Euro Stoxx 50 European index.
@Sexiest/hottest/craziest Africans on fb -- #Sports Event Fans 91513 and 60 are talking about this page Team wizard helps you sell you professional products and services
@Royal Australian Navy -- #Government Organization Fans 108059 and 9633 are talking about this page http://www.navy.gov.au This is the official Facebook Page for the Royal Australian Navy (RAN) where we discuss the latest news, events and information about the RAN. Welcome to the official Facebook Page of the Royal Australian Navy. Our moderation schedule in normal periods of activity:
Weekdays: between 0700 and 1700
After hours and weekends: general monitoring as time permits
During special events, or increased periods of activity due to a strategic communication campaign, this moderation schedule may change.
If you become aware of inappropriate or offensive comments, please notify either Facebook via https://www.facebook.com/help/181495968648557 or use the Send Message button on our Facebook page.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This user policy is in addition to any user policy or terms and conditions imposed by the Facebook host.
As a user of the Royal Australian Navy’s Facebook pages you may express your views, comments, ideas, insights, and criticisms about the Royal Australian Navy. At the same time, you must show courtesy and respect to others and must not use the wall to abuse others, expose others to offensive or inappropriate content, or for any unlawful purpose.
The Royal Australian Navy reserves the right to enforce this Acceptable Use Policy at its discretion. The Royal Australian Navy may remove any posted messages that it considers to be in breach of this policy, or for any other reason. The Royal Australian Navy may also block or delete you as a user if it considers that that you have breached this policy.
Please be aware that the Royal Australian Navy may change this policy at any time.
ACCEPTABLE CONTENT GUIDELINES
When using the Facebook page, please ensure that you:
• protect your personal privacy and that of others by not including personal information of either yourself or of others in your posts to the wall (for example, names, email addresses, private addresses or phone numbers);
• protect the safety of our personnel in the Australian Defence Force by not tagging, labelling or mentioning people, locations and dates of those personnel currently serving on Operations, unless the post has been cleared by the Department of Defence.
• represent your own views and not impersonate or falsely represent any other person;
• do not be abusive, harass or threaten others;
• do not make defamatory or libellous comments;
• do not use insulting, provocative or hateful language;
• do not use obscene or offensive language;
• do not use words or sentences in languages other than English;
• do not post material to the wall that infringes the intellectual property rights of others;
• do not post multiple versions of the same view to the wall or make excessive postings on a particular issue;
• do not promote commercial interests in your posts to the wall;
• do not make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals or organisations;
• do not use any imagery that violates copyright or breaches a license agreement;
• do not use any images or link to sites that may be considered abusive, offensive, indecent or obscene;
• do not encourage conduct that may constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, provincial, national or international law or regulation anywhere in the world
• do not incite hatred on the basis of any personal characteristic, including on the basis of race, gender, marital or domestic status, disability, sexuality or age;
• do not identify matters that are currently the subject of legal proceedings or would break a court’s non-publication order; and
• do not make comments that are irrelevant to the topic being discussed.
• Defence personnel must read and understand the Defence Communication Manual (replaces DI(G) ADMIN 08-1, DI(G) ADMIN 08-2, and DI(G) ADMIN 10-9) before posting on social networking sites such as Facebook.
FACEBOOK PRIVACY STATEMENT
The Royal Australian Navy may record information posted to the Royal Australian Navy’s Facebook page and use that information for the purpose of administering its Facebook page, considering and/or addressing any comments made, and archiving.
The Royal Australian Navy may identify individuals who have posted on its Facebook pages, where authorised or required by law, or for the purpose of assisting or conducting an investigation, This may include, but is not limited to, an internal complaint of unacceptable behaviour, investigations under the Defence Force Discipline Act, or investigations by civilian authorities.
The Royal Australian Navy is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of Facebook or any linked websites.
While the Facebook pages will be regularly updated, the Royal Australian Navy accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, currency and completeness of any information posted on Royal Australian Navy Facebook pages or its relevance and suitability for any purpose. For further information about the Royal Australian Navy please visit our website or contact us.
The Royal Australian Navy accepts no responsibility for material on the Royal Australian Navy Facebook pages that have been submitted by other users of Facebook. The Royal Australian Navy does not endorse or otherwise support any view and opinion posted by a user or contributor on the Royal Australian Navy Facebook pages.
The Royal Australian Navy may, from time to time, post links to other websites providing information about upcoming events in Australia that may be of interest to our followers. However, such links are posted for convenience only and do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated events, organisations, products or services.
Other users of this Facebook page may also post links about Royal Australian Navy events. While the Royal Australian Navy makes reasonable efforts to ensure inappropriate material is identified and appropriately moderated, it cannot and does not guarantee that inappropriate material will not be published. The publication of posted links and other content does not imply any endorsement, agreement or acceptance by the Royal Australian Navy. The Royal Australian Navy recommends that users exercise their own skill and care with respect to such content and that they carefully evaluate the accuracy, currency, completeness, relevance and appropriateness of content for their purposes.
The Royal Australian Navy accepts no legal liability whatsoever arising from, or connected to: the publication of links to events or other content; any failure to moderate inappropriate content (whether due to technical error or otherwise); or the use of, or reliance on, any links or other content posted by a user on this Facebook page.