@Not courses -- #School Fans 2027114 and 26626 are talking about this page http://www.notcourses.com/ يرجي الدخول علي http://care.notcourses.com/ و ذلك لاستقبال اي مقترحات او شكاوي لها علاقه بالمدرسه من اي نوع حتي و ان كانت منذ فتره طويله
Notcourses’ first goal is creating a big country inside every Arabic country throughout the world, this "country" will offer an alternative second nationality (Notcourses nationality) to people when they become qualified proactive, professional people with good interpersonal skills all of which they will gain by living inside this "country". Notcourses’ competitive advantage is that the school depends on acquisition instead of learning, through practical workshops with experts in their fields. This competitive advantage eliminates all other learning styles and their various limitations and defects. Eliminating those old-school techniques in our teaching style guarantees that we deliver success. The differences between learning and acquisition are as following:
● Artificial ● Natural
● Technical ● Personal
● Priority on the written language ● Priority on the spoken language
● Theory (language analysis) ● Practice (language in use)
● Deductive teaching ● Inductive coaching
● Preset syllabus ● Improvised activities
● Activities ABOUT the language ● Activities IN the language
● Focus on form ● Focus on communication
● Produces knowledge ● Produces an ability
● At Not Courses we have a unique balanced approach to vocabulary, grammar, phonology, pronunciation, construction,
fluency and accuracy, we have fine-tuned our approach to achieving the desired results in all these areas weighting
particular aspects in particular levels
● There is an assessment strategy in place, with both formative and summative assessments used to assess students.
● Using blooms taxonomy as a guide to pitch expectations from students, the curriculum is a dynamic one that has structures
in place to constantly move with the times.
● The assessment strategy is there to preserve our very high standards and to guarantee the progression of our students from
one level to the next.
● The oral placement test determines the student is put in the right level for them to make sure our students hit the floor running.
Learner’s entry requirements are well defined.
● The product department ensures that all content is relevant, accurate and up to date. It also ensure material used in the
workshops are pitched and delivered at the right level for learners at different phases of the program. The product manager
analyses the balance of teaching and learning methods for appropriateness ensuring that enough time is afforded to learners
to ensure actual learning takes place.
● The key aspects of the methods that we use are; Student-centered, Problem-based , Integrated, Community oriented , Electives
(+ core) and Systematic all these parts come together to produce the unique learning atmosphere that is Not Courses Workshops.
● From the most important of the above mentioned aspects is the student-centered element. A student cantered approach.
This approach emphasizes adult learning methods and approaches and uses active learning (in which students participate actively
in the learning process) rather than a more didactic, teacher-led approach which traditionally saw students as passive recipients
of knowledge, as ‘empty vessels’. Our programme embodies a student cantered approaches which typically is designed to enable
students to define some of their own learning objectives, select learning resources and decide the sequence and pace of learning,
the program also helps them to develop lifelong learning skills. This approach is more resource intensive as it relies on smaller
groups and much more advance planning is needed by teachers. Students also learn to shift from more didactic teaching style to
a more student centered one.
● Our key objectives are to ensure our students are measurably progressing through the various bands and levels and that the learning
objectives are realistic and relevant.
@The All England Jumping Course, Hickstead -- #Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue Fans 44333 and 293 are talking about this page http://www.hickstead.co.uk Hickstead is one of the most famous showjumping venues in the world The Al Shira´aa Hickstead Derby Meeting, 22 - 25 June 2017
The Longines Royal International Horse Show 25 - 30 July 2017
The All England Jumping Championships, 31 August - 3 September 2017
@ShareCourse 學聯網 -- #Education Fans 41458 and 1061 are talking about this page http://www.sharecourse.net 每天提供各種課程及專業資訊，完整線上課程列表請至官網查詢：
@Codecourse.com -- #Computer Company Fans 25224 and 85 are talking about this page https://www.codecourse.com Learn to code with relaxed, easy to follow tutorials. Formerly phpacademy.
@Electrical Power System Distribution Course -- #Education Fans 6066 and 8 are talking about this page provides distribution system designers, planners and operators a strong foundation for designing electric utilities for any building
@EBLA - Language Courses -- #Education Fans 7100 and 74 are talking about this page http://www.blink-al.com Kurse të Gjuhëve të Huaja | Pergatitje për provimet IELTS/TOEFL | Gjuhë e huaj për qëllime biznesi | Studime jashtë vendit | Trajnime akademike EBLA u themelua në vitin 1998 në partneritet me kolegjin “Bournemouth Business School International” në Britaninë e Madhe. EBLA u krijua në kohën kur tregu shqiptar i edukimit shfaqi nevoja specifike për përthithjen e njohurive në fusha të ndryshme edukative. Jemi e para qendër trajnimesh në fushën e administrim biznesit dhe kurseve të gjuhëve të huaja në Shqipëri dhe ka një eksperiencë me shume se 18 vjeçare në këshillimin e studentëve mbi zgjedhjet e tyre akademike jashte vendit.
Ekipi ynë i konsulencës dhe pedagogëve të gjuhëve të huaja brenda qendrës, është aktiv në konferencat ndërkombëtare, panaireve të edukimit, trajnimeve të ndryshme në organizimin efektiv të programeve të studimit dhe udhëtimit jashtë vendit. Aftësia jonë për të realizuar atë për të cilën ofrojmë, varet pikësëpari nga njerëzit që ne punësojmë dhe qasja që kemi ndaj njëri tjetrit.
Marrëdhënie e partneritetit me institucionet dhe kompanitë e trajnimit më të mira në botë na mundësojnë që t’iu ofrojmë studentëve dhe prindërve informacionet më aktuale dhe më të sakta rreth institucioneve dhe vendeve të përzgjedhura.
Sot ndjehemi të privilegjuar të kemi lidhje me më shumë se 150 institucione edukimi partnere jashtë vendit dhe jemi pjesë e mijëra studentëve shqiptarë në rrugëtimin e karrierës së tyre akademike.